Much of my work involves speaking about developmental empathy at schools and conferences throughout the United States and around the world. I offer keynote presentations at conferences, as well as professional development workshops and long-term consultation engagements to schools that are interested in making real and lasting developmentally empathic changes. For information about any of these speaking or professional development opportunities, please contact me.
Where I’ll be speaking next…
- August 24th – The Study School in Westmont, Quebec
- August 29th – Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire
- September 1st & 2nd – Keynote Speaker at ESSARP in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- October 18th – October 21st – Plenary Speaker at the NESA Fall Leadership Conference in Athens, Greece
- November 29th – December 1st – Speaker at the 2018 TABS Conference, in Washington, D.C.
- December 13th – Keynote Speaker at NEASC Annual Conference, Boston, Massachusetts
- February 27th – March 1st, 2019 – Featured Speaker at the National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference in Long Beach, California
TEDxConnecticutCollege | Are we overwhelming our students?