Much of my work involves speaking about developmental empathy at schools and conferences throughout the United States and around the world. I offer keynote presentations at conferences, as well as professional development workshops and long-term consultation engagements to schools that are interested in making real and lasting developmentally empathic changes. For information about any of these speaking or professional development opportunities, please contact me.
Where I’ll be speaking next…
- January 14th – January 16th, 2019 – Speaking at Dexter Community Schools in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- January 24th – January 29th, 2019 – Speaking at Cairo American College in Cairo, Egypt
- February 13th, 2019 – Presenter at the Teaching and Learning Conference of AISNE (Association of Independent Schools of New England) in Boston, Massachusetts
- February 13th, to February 17th, 2019 – Speaking at the Learning By Design Conference at International School of Brussels in Belgium
- February 27th – March 1st, 2019 – Featured Speaker at the National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference in Long Beach, California
- March 14th to March 17th, 2019 – Plenary Speaker at the Central and Eastern European Schools Association Annual Conference in Warsaw, Poland
- May 2nd, 2019 – Presenter at the Health and Wellness Conference of AINSE (Association of Independent Schools of New England) in Boston, Massachusetts
TEDxConnecticutCollege | Are we overwhelming our students?