Much of my work involves speaking about developmental empathy at schools and conferences throughout the United States and around the world. I offer keynote presentations at conferences, as well as professional development workshops and long-term consultation engagements to schools that are interested in making real and lasting developmentally empathic changes. For information about any of these speaking or professional development opportunities, please contact me.
Where I’ll be speaking next…
- November 29th – December 1st – Speaker at the 2018 TABS Conference, in Washington, D.C.
- December 5th – Professional Development Workshop at Dexter Community Schools in Dexter, Michigan
- December 13th – Keynote Speaker at NEASC Annual Conference, Boston, Massachusetts
- February 13th, 2019 – Presenter at the Teaching and Learning Conference of AISNE (Association of Independent Schools of New England) in Boston, Massachusetts
- February 27th – March 1st, 2019 – Featured Speaker at the National Association of Independent Schools Annual Conference in Long Beach, California
- May 2nd, 2019 – Presenter at the Health and Wellness Conference of AINSE (Association of Independent Schools of New England) in Boston, Massachusetts
TEDxConnecticutCollege | Are we overwhelming our students?