Much of my work involves speaking about developmental empathy at schools and conferences throughout the United States and around the world. I offer keynote presentations at conferences, as well as professional development workshops and long-term consultation engagements to schools that are interested in making real and lasting developmentally empathic changes. For information about any of these speaking or professional development opportunities, please contact me.
Where I’ll be speaking next…
- November 1st – Fenn Speaks with Dr. David Gleason 7:00 pm in Concord, MA
- November 2nd – Presentation on “At What Cost?” at Dana Hall School in Wellesley, MA
- December 6th & 7th – Workshops for Faculty & Parents on “At What Cost?” at The Beacon School in Manila, Philippines
- December 11th & 12th – Workshops for Faculty & Parents on “At What Cost?” at the Singapore American School in Singapore, Malaysia
- December 14th – Keynote Speaker & Workshop Speaker at the Asia-Pacific International Schools Conference in Hong Kong
- December 15th – Keynote Speaker at the Learning & Teaching Expo Hong Kong LTE2017 in Hong Kong
- March 20th, 2018 – Presentation to Parents at Partnership for Awareness in San Marino, CA
TEDxConnecticutCollege | Are we overwhelming our students?